Cosmetic Botox and Neuromodulators
Botox is the original medication in a group of medications now named “Neuromodulators”. Within the family of medications, we carry 3 different types: Botox, Xeomin and Letybo
Botox & the Neuromodulators act as a muscle relaxant to soften wrinkles caused by movement, such as crow’s feet, frown lines between the eyebrows, and horizontal forehead wrinkles, down-turned mouth corners, orange peel chin, lip lines and more.
Within 7-10 days after treatment the muscles begin to relax. Over time, your expression lines are reduced. Botox creates a more youthful and relaxed appearance which lasts between three to five months. The ongoing progression of your wrinkles will be prevented during the course of Botox treatment.
The actual procedure involves a minuscule amount of Botox simply and safely injected into the wrinkle by a tiny micro-needle. There is minimal discomfort
A Botox procedure requires no sedation or preparation, and generally takes less than 10 minutes. You can return to your normal activity immediately.
Botox can be safely used on all skin types and for both males and females. Slight bruising may occur, and on very rare occasions, nearby tissue may experience temporary transient weakness.
Average Units per Treatment
- Frown Lines (the number 11 that forms between the brows): 25-35 units on average
- Upper Forehead Lines (the horizontal lines on the forehead): 10-16 units on average
- Crow’s Feet / Smile Lines (the lines radiating out from your eyes while smiling): 20-30 units average for the PAIR of eyes
- Bunny Lines (the lines on the bridge of the nose): 10 units on average
- Upper Lip Lines (lines that form when puckering): 8 units on average