Terms and Conditions of Website Use:
Acceptance of Terms:
- In using this website, users are required to agree to the terms and conditions before using the website. By using this website, your usage constitutes acceptance of the terms listed below.
- This website is for the use of Canadian residents in the province of Ontario.
- Users of the website are prohibited from illegal activities, abuse, or misuse of the website. You agree to use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of Ontario, Canada. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities occurring under your account.
- The information presented here is the property of Dr Amber Bocknek and the content, copyrights, trademarks, website materials are not to be copied or used without her written consent. If you submit any content to the Website, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and display such content.
- All patient information is strictly confidential.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability:
- This website does not make any guarantees of treatment outcomes. Each patient response is different and although good outcomes are anticipated, the specific results can not be guaranteed.
Changes to Terms:
- Dr Amber Bocknek reserves of the right to modify or update the terms and conditions. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- The governing law of Ontario, Canada will apply in case of disputes, as well as serve as the jurisdiction where legal proceedings will take place.
- Users of this website agree to indemnify and hold the Dr Amber Bocknek and her clinic and staff harmless from any claims or liabilities arising from their use of the site.
- If you have any questions, please contact the office directly at 289.338.5916 or Dr Amber Bocknek at firstname.lastname@example.org